Pope Paul VI Institute Creighton Model FertilityCare System
Allied Health Education Programs
Omaha, Neb. — USA
Program Director: Thomas W. Hilgers, MD, CFCE, CFCMC
Location: Sheraton Hotel, Omaha, NE — USA
The Pope Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction is the leading education and research center in the United States in the area of the natural regulation of human fertility and the development of morally and professionally acceptable reproductive health services. Dedicated to Pope Paul VI's challenge to physicians and health care professionals and to men of science, it is a living memorial to the challenges placed before us by Pope Paul VI in his encyclical letter Humanae Vitae (Of Human Life).
The Creighton Model FertilityCare System and the new women's health science of NaProTechnology have been developed through a research and education effort coordinated and directed by Thomas W, Hilgers, MD, director of Pope Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction and clinical professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Creighton University Medical Center.
The Creighton Model FertilityCare System provides comprehensive, professional services through individualized follow-up, standardized teaching tools and ongoing research. The Creighton Model is a medically standardized modification of the Billings Ovulation Method. It is the only education program in this field that meets the education demands of a newly emerging allied health profession and provides a case management approach to teaching.
Thomas W. Hilgers
MD, CFCE, CFCMC
RN, BSN, CFCE
K. Diane Daly
Susan Hilgers, CFCE
- Thomas W. Hilgers, MD, SRS, CFCMC — Dr. Hilgers is Senior Medical Consultant in obstetrics, gynecology, reproductive medicine and surgery at the Pope Paul VI Institute and Co-Developer of the Creighton Model FertilityCare System and Developer of NaProTechnology.
- Ann Prebil, RN, BSN, CFCE — Co-Developer of the Creighton Model FertilityCare System
- Susan Hilgers, CFCE — Co-Developer of the Creighton Model FertilityCare System
- K. Diane Daly, RN, CFCE — Co-Developer of the Creighton Model FertilityCare System
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
- EP I: Oct. 13 – 20, 2018
- EP II: April 6 – 13, 2019
Additional faculty and speakers will be present